To learn more about the services offered and how to enroll, contact Tabitha Butcher at email@example.com or by calling (740) 375-6185.
What you will need:
- Medicaid card (if applicable)
- Birth Certificate and Social Security Card
- Formal diagnosis
How do individuals with developmental disabilities receive help and/or services?
- The Intake Coordinator will ask for permission to gather written information about the individual with a developmental disability.
- The Intake Coordinator will meet with the individual with a disability and talk with the family and/or the individual’s daily representative.
- The Intake Coordinator uses written information and a personal interview to determine eligibility for services.
- An SSA is assigned.
- A person-centered plan and individual budget is written. The SSA knows many of the resources in the community. They are able to link those served with the resources in the community that fit their need.